Call us today! (318) 368-3103
Specializing in Your Recovery Between Hospital and Home
Call (318) 368-3103 to schedule a tour to see for yourself!
Welcome to Arbor Lake
Welcome to Arbor Lake where the warmth of a smile comes from our commitment to healthy living.
There is a family spirit at Arbor Lake that touches everything we do. It is a respect for dignity and independence that shapes our reputation for excellence.
- Luxurious private suites and rooms
- Convenient to hospitals and doctors
- Home-cooked meals served in a community dining room or private dining room
- Beauty salon
- Cable TV
- Year-round recreational activities (outings, painting, dancing)
- Vegetable garden for residents to care for (garden vegetables are actually prepared)
- Gazebo for relaxing, visiting with friends
- Protected, safe facility
- Caring community volunteers visit daily
- Van transportation for doctors’ visits and outings
- Farmerville is a popular retirement destination
- Private Insurance / Private Pay
- Visit with family members in our gracious living room or share a story with a friend in a quiet sunlit corner.
Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Find out our TEAM Approach to meeting patient’s needs.
We strive to restore each resident as quickly as possible to his or her highest level of activity and independence.
Rehab and Recovery after Illness
We will be there providing expert care and support as each resident rebuilds their strength to return home.
In-House Rehab Staff
Care is provided by a physician-led specialty team working to meet each resident’s specific goals.
Skilled Nursing Facility
Licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants on duty to care for our residents 24 hours a day.
About Our Rehabilitation Center
Arbor Lake’s Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitative Team strives to restore each resident as quickly as possible to his or her highest level of activity and independence.
Our approach provides the ideal solution for seniors who need help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medical supervision during their post-hospital stay. While working daily with our full-time therapy staff, our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and personalized assistance with care.
We provide a homelike atmosphere for recovery and encouragement for all residents to achieve their optimal quality of life. Our focus is on the rehabilitation of residents so that they may return to the community to continue their lives as independently as possible.
Specializing in Your Recovery Between Hospital and Home.
Skilled Nursing, Health, and Wellness
Our goal is to help each resident recover from a variety of illnesses and conditions. Our team of specialists works with you to optimize your recovery, maximize functional capacity and re-establish independence. Residents receive excellent nursing care and rehabilitation services in a secure and comfortable environment.
Medicare Skilled Services
Skilled services are defined as any care which requires skilled nursing or skilled rehabilitation services (physical, speech, and audiology, occupational, respiratory) that must be performed or supervised by therapy professionals.
What Medicare pays.
Medicare will pay up to 100 days per incidence of illness for a medically qualified patient. The first 20 days are covered at 100%.
Therapies and Services
24-Hour Skilled Nursing
Certified Activity Director
24-Hour Skilled Nursing
- Post-hospital and post-surgical care.
- Licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants on duty.
- Medical Director on staff to work with both our Administrator and Director of Nursing.
- All meals planned by our Registered Dietician.
Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Concentrates on strengthening, ambulation training, transfer and mobility training, correct positioning, balance training to prevent falls,re-training in daily living activities and more.
- Concentrates on correcting swallowing disorders, cognitive disorders, speech and language disorders and hearing impairments.
Certified Activity Director
- Our Certified Activity Director has created a balance of activities to stimulate the mental, social and physical well-being of all residents.
- Staff and volunteers are available to provide assistance.
So Much More
- Provides family and resident counseling.
- Secures spiritual guidance.
- Mediates grievances.
- Assists in obtaining financial aid.
- Hospices services, including nursing, emotional and pastoral care, may be provided if qualifications are met.
Alzheimer’s Neighborhood: D’Arbonne Cove
Secure Special Care Section For Dementia Patients
No one knows the challenges of living with Alzheimer’s or dementia-like a spouse, daughter, son or any caregiver. When a loved one encounters the symptoms of this condition, they experience the same journey every step of along the way.
That is why allowing your loved one to move into a community that specializes in Alzheimer’s care can be difficult. You want to be sure he or she is being cared for and being with others who understand what is happening in his or her life. At D’Arbonne Cove you can feel comfortable knowing that your loved one is surrounded by staff who are specially trained in how to care and love them unconditionally.
You will be extending your family to include quality nurses, physicians, certified nursing assistants and other personnel, who will share this personal and emotional journey with your loved one and you. It is about family, support, loving and providing a safe environment for our residents. Residents will enjoy plenty of individual attention at D’Arbonne Cove. Keeping life simple and routine is important in the life of a resident with Alzheimer’s. Our staff realizes that each person is unique and even with Alzheimer’s no one should be treated the same.
For this reason, we continuously provide training to our staff and keep ourselves updated on the latest in Alzheimer’s care.
Staffed 24 hours a day, our special care section contains secured doors to protect residents from elopement, while allowing them the freedom to appreciate living in a comfortable home-like setting.
D’Arbonne Cove residents can also enjoy fresh air and outdoor activities like picnics in a beautiful courtyard of their very own. Also, an activity director is available to plan appropriate daily activities, thereby decreasing chances of difficult patient behaviors.
Call (318) 368-3103 to schedule a tour of our facility.
1155 Sterlington Highway
Farmerville, LA 71214
© 2023 Paramount Healthcare Consultants. All Rights Reserved.